Вернуться   Форум Властелин Колец Онлайн™ > Архив > Архив тем

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 06.10.2008, 14:40
prihodyanich prihodyanich вне форума
Спаситель Бри
Переживший конец света 

Post «Лотромания» - Третий конкурс: «Конкурс Переводов»

Поздравляем победителей и представляем третий конкурс:

Локализаторы игры Властелин Колец Онлайн провели прекрасную работу по переводу огромного объёма текста. А как бы игру перевели вы?

В этом конкурсе вам нужно выбрать один из трёх текстов, и написать свой вариант перевода. Пользоваться можно любыми словарями, главное, не копируйте чужой текст. Предпочтения будут отдаваться самым ярким и остроумным переводам.

1) Greetings! I am Nathalan, and soon I will make a name for myself in the Inn League by completing their Challenge...not that such a title would be of much consequence. You see, anyone can complete the Challenge. However, for one to truly appreciate a drink's character, one must surround oneself with an atmosphere that matches it. The hearty ales of the Shire are best enjoyed in those lands, while the purity of Elf-wines taste their finest if drunk within their refuges. Yet there are drinks of the worst quality and these must be consumed in the worst of surroundings. I have come here looking for an ale to match these lands, yet can find none. However, all is not lost, as I have heard of something called «Swill» which can only be found at The Forsaken Inn. Would you bring me this drink? I fear I have too much to accomplish here to make the journey myself.

2) I am loathe to confess that I know more of Amarthiel than perhaps any other living, yet still I knew nothing of her secrets as Sara Oakheart. She has become much more powerful than I had imagined...indeed, I had believed her dead since the Battle of Fornost. It matters not. She is alive, and my pursuit of her must continue. I believe that she is heading to Evendim. She has a palantir. I am guessing that of Osgiliath, the master of the south, thought lost in Anduin and if she has any hope of staying in power, she will need to confer often with the Lidless Eye. She may also use the palantнr to find Narchuil, that token of power she lost long ago. The only place left for her is Annuminas then, for it may be that the pedestal where once sat the palantir of Annuminas still stands. You should go to Evendim quickly and speak with Calenglad. He is at the Ranger-camp at Tinnudir on the eastern shore. It is my dearest hope that we will meet again on a happier day.

3) There is a place at the edge of the Ice Bay sacred to the Vesi-henki. It is traditional to leave a carved-ice statue there as a plea for the blessings of the spirits upon the weather and the hunt. I have carved the statue, and it is safely stored in the cold, but I am not as young as once I was. Would you take it to its proper place? You will have to be quick, as it will melt from the warmth of your body near your pack if you take too long. Follow the water's edge to the west and north, passing through the old ruins known as the Lonesome Stones, and you will find a path leading down from them to the water's very edge. Beware the beasts on the way, and the deadly bite of the Bay!

Прием работ на конкурс будет проходить с 6 по 12 октября. Победители будут объявлены 13 октября. От одного участника принимается любое количество переводов.

Победители будут выбраны командой администраторов woh.ru и lotros.ru.

Ваши варианты перевода необходимо размещать в этой теме. Что касается плагиата - не беспокойтесь: мы не гонимся за высоколитературным переводом. Предпочтения будут отдаваться самым ярким и остроумным работам.

Для обсуждения работ существует отдельная тема.

Дополнения к правилам конкурса:

Запрещается пост-редактура постов. Если Вы решили изменить текст - публикуйте его новым сообщением, это поможет нам отследить, насколько самостоятельны внесенные изменения.

Нецензурщина будет сразу "отсекаться". Рекомендуем перефразировать свои "опусы", в противном случае работа не будет рассматриваться. "ох*ел" - это недостаточное перефразирование.

К участию в конкурсе не принимаются работы авторов, прямым или косвенным образом связанных с локализацией проекта.

Закладки

Опции темы
Опции просмотра